- Which Chart is Best for My Data? Essential Charts for Nonprofits (NEW)
- FREE Tour of the GrantStation Website
- Getting Started: Making Your Grant Requests Sparkle
- Building a Powerful Grants Strategy for 2015
- Funding Rural America: Finding New Grants for Small Communities
"Community Action Partnership of Kern, a GrantStation subscriber since November of 2013, has been awarded close to $9,000 by the California Coastal Commission to provide an After School Marine Studies Program for 135 children and youth ages 6-19 through Spring 2016. The WHALE TAIL Grant Program is funded by sales of a specialty license plate available for purchase from the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
We learned about this RFP through the "GrantStation Insider." Thank you, GrantStation, for making us aware of a grant opportunity to provide marine education to landlocked and under-served children in California's Central Valley."
Community Action Partnership of Kern
Become a Member
- Partner Depot
- Online Education
- Funding Snapshots
- Creating a
- The State of Grantseeking™ Survey and Report
Join the thousands who read our newsletters!