GrantStation Premium Licensing Program (PLP)
The GrantStation Premium Licensing Program (PLP) is designed so that an organization or company can offer, via the secure area of their own website, up-to-date, quality information on government and private grantmakers, as well as tools and resources for writing and securing grant awards.
Full access to GrantStation from within an organization’s website introduces a very powerful new benefit for your website Users. Adding the option to do grants research will not only increase website traffic, but will help your organization maintain, and perhaps increase your renewal rate, as well as attract new members. Thousands of pages of quality content and information can be at the fingertips of all your Users at a relatively low cost per quarter (see rate chart below).
PLP licensees receive a special link that can be placed in the secure area of their website that provides quick and easy access to all of GrantStation's funding databases and grants information. Your organization will also receive links to automated tours of the GrantStation website. In addition, free webinars on how to use GrantStation to develop a grants strategy are available each month to aid and train your website Users.
Current Members of GrantStation's PLP
- Arkansas Nonprofit Alliance
- Association of Junior Leagues International Inc.
- Grant Professionals Associatio
- International Economic Development Council
- Michigan Nonprofit Association
- National Alliance of Community Economic Development Associations (NACEDA)
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils (NARC&DC)
- Texas Association for Nonprofit Organizations (TANO)
Instant – Excellent – Content for Your Website Users
One of the most time-consuming tasks for you and your staff is to develop quality content for your website. By incorporating GrantStation into your website you are adding thousands of pages of information on grantmakers which is being updated continually.
Benefits of showcasing GrantStation on your website include:
- Quick and easy access for your Users trying to identify the right grantmaker – domestic or international – for their projects.
- No need for additional login information – once a User is logged into your website, they are automatically logged into the GrantStation website.
- Receipt of the weekly e-newsletter, the GrantStation Insider, (co-branded with your logo). This is optional.
- Receipt of the monthly e-newsletter the GrantStation International Insider (co-branded with your logo). This is optional.
- Access to all searchable databases on GrantStation including: Government Grants (state and federal), U.S. Charitable Giving, and International Charitable Giving.
- Access to a variety of grants research, writing, and management tools and resources (tutorials, samples, and worksheets).
- Assistance in the promotion and use of this new grants research resource through 1) links to several automated tours on how to use the GrantStation website, how to search for government funding, and how to search for foundation and corporation funding; 2) a Quick Reference Card (electronic copy) that can be customized with your logo and used as a hand out at conferences and trainings, as well as distributed via email to your constituent organizations; and 3) no-cost monthly webinars, hosted by GrantStation, on how to use the GrantStation website to do grants research.
The following security criteria must be met in order to qualify for the Premium Licensing Program (PLP). Partner organizations or businesses must:
- Require unique User names and strong passwords, and use SSL to protect them across the Internet. If you use client certificates, smartcards, or other layers of security please let us know.
- Participate in a simple security evaluation of your website prior to launching the PLP Program. In order to perform a security evaluation GrantStation will need temporary access to your website.
Specific technical requirements will be reviewed before signature of the Premium Licensing Program (PLP) Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).
GrantStation tracks usage and can provide your organization with usage reports each quarter.
GrantStation charges your organization quarterly based on the number of Unique Users.
A Unique User is defined as an individual who has access to your website via a Unique User name and password.
There is a one-time set up fee of $1,000.00 to launch this program.
Quarterly costs are based on the following rate chart:
|PLP Quarterly Costs|
100 to 1,000
$1,875.00 per qtr
1,001 to 2,500
$3,750.00 per qtr
2,501 to 4,000
$5,625.00 per qtr
4,001 to 5,500
$6,250.00 per qtr
If you want to provide access to more than 5,000 Unique Users, please request a custom quote.
The base fee is re-evaluated quarterly based on the number of Unique Users reported, and adjusted accordingly.
For more information about participating in this program, please contact: