U.S. Charitable Giving Snapshot
This is a sample of the kind of current, updated information that you can find in our grant databases!
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Culture of Health Leaders
National Program Office
1301 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Additional Contact Information:
Facebook: Culture of Health Leaders
Type of Organization: Foundation
Total Annual Giving: Not Available
February 15, 2017
(The 2018 deadline will be available early in the year.)
Areas of Interest:
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Culture of Health Leaders program is a leadership development opportunity for people working in every field and profession who want to use their influence to advance health and equity.
Through this program, leaders will be prepared to collaborate and provide transformative leadership to address health equity in their communities.
The program includes representation from fields as diverse as architecture, education, urban farming, the arts, and many others.
Over the course of the three-year program, leaders will:
- receive an annual stipend of $20,000 per person;
- develop high-level leadership skills through professional coaching, networking, and an advanced leadership curriculum;
- create an individual leadership plan that includes self-assessment, leadership development goals, and plans for continued growth and impact after the program is completed;
- continue working in their home communities and applying new learnings in real time;
- network and become part of a national group of leaders;
- receive executive coaching from national leaders in areas such as futures and change management, health equity, and social innovation; and,
- initiate a bold Culture of Health project in the third year of the program.
- be highly motivated and poised to collaborate across sectors;
- have a strong record of leadership experiences (formal or informal); and,
- have the desire to deepen their leadership experience.
Application guidelines are available on the website listed above.
Last Updated: 1/1/2017