Skip to main content
Is GS Right For Me?
"Connecting our Members with the Right Grantmakers since 1999."
- US Charitable
- US Federal
- US State Government
- Canadian Charitable
- Canadian Government
- International Charitable
- Search Tips
- Search Terms
Set Grants Program Objectives
- R3: Revenue Review and Report
Create Your Infrastructure
- Develop Grants Program Policies
- Assemble Your Grants Team
- Prepare for Grants Management
Find the Right Grantmakers
- Complete a Project Description Worksheet
- Primary Research - Finding the Leads
- Secondary Research - Investigating the Leads
- Local and Regional Funders
- In-Kind Contributions
- Decision Matrix for Evaluating Leads
Craft Your Plan
- Think Strategically!
- Determine Your Approach
- Create a Grants Calendar
- Adjust Your Program Objectives
Letter of Inquiry
Full Grant Proposal
Editing & Revision
- Live Webinars and Broadcast Training
- On-Demand Learning
- Recorded Broadcast Training
- Free Recorded Broadcast Training
- Recommended Books
GrantStation Canadian Insider
GrantStation International Insider
- Arnova Partnership
- Tracks to Success
- GS Insights Blog
- State of Grantseeking
- Premium Licensing Program (PLP)
- Current PLP Partners
- Membership Value Program (MVP)
- Current MVP Partners
- Volume Purchase for Grantmakers (VPG)
- Educational Institution Programs
- The Today! Membership Promotion Program
Marketing & Outreach
- Newsletter Program
- Newsletter Partners
- Partner Depot
- Premium Marketing Program (PMP)
- Media Page
Services & Resources
- Advisory Services
- Instructor's Toolkit
- Library Patron Program (LPP)
Covid 19 Banner
Current funding opportunities in the area of COVID-19.
Member insights questionnaire
In the past three years, have you submitted a proposal to this grantmaker?
We are seeking feedback from our Members about their experiences with funders to share with the GrantStation community. Please consider filling out the form below. All responses will be kept anonymous.
In which year(s) did you submit your proposal?
How would you rate the funder’s application process?
How much time did it take to develop a proposal for this grantmaker?
10 hrs or less
11 to 20 hrs
21 to 40 hrs
41 to 80 hrs
More than 80 hrs
Were the funder’s guidelines clear and easy to follow?
Was the program officer (or your contact) responsive?
Did the program officer (or your contact) help clarify the process and offer guidance?
If this funder offered several grant programs, were you able to apply in more than one category?
If you received an award:
How would you rate the complexity of the funder’s reporting requirements?
How would you rate the amount you received against the effort to apply?
Moderately Not Worthwhile
If your proposal was denied:
Were you given any helpful feedback or scores on your proposal?
Leave this field blank