"Connecting our Members with the Right Grantmakers since 1999."
The mission of the Ruth Mott Foundation is to help residents of north Flint, MI, neighborhoods create and sustain opportunities to contribute and thrive.
Current priorities include:
- public safety, including blight, community policing, and lighting;
- neighborhoods, including community centers, schools, neighborhood engagement supports, and housing;
- economic opportunity, including small business development, job training, and programs for ex-offenders; and,
- youth, including out-of-school programs for young people, job training and employment, and parenting education and daycare.
Types of support include:
- project support;
- general operating support;
- capacity building;
- capital grants; and,
- challenge and matching grants.
Application guidelines and forms are available on the Foundation's website.