Mission: To strengthen communities by increasing the influence and capacity of Nevada’s nonprofit sector
Vision: Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits is the leader and voice for Nevada’s nonprofit sector; and the resource for sustainability, advocacy and professionalism.
National Affiliation: ANN is a Nonprofit Ally of the National Council. At a time when the nonprofit sector is facing tremendous challenges, affiliation with the National Council of Nonprofits plays a crucial role in ANN’s ability to help nonprofits in Nevada. As a Nonprofit Ally of the National Council, ANN is informed about critical issues that impact all nonprofits, receives guidance on ways to amplify the voices of nonprofits in Nevada with federal and state policy makers, and benefits from the National Council’s network that connects more than 25,000 nonprofits throughout the country.
In addition to learning from and sharing information with peer organizations in other states, as a Nonprofit Ally of the National Council, ANN receives and shares with ANN members:
- Monthly updates and briefings from the National Council on the network’s policy work; early access to research, Special Reports, and policy briefings about federal legislation and developments in the states that impacts nonprofits;
- Bi-monthly email newsletter, Nonprofit Advocacy Matters, and monthly, Nonprofit Knowledge Matters;
- Early alerts from the National Council about critical issues that impact nonprofits in your state and nationally;
- Nonprofit Ally eblast newsletters;
- Reduced registration fees for knowledge-sharing webinars;
- Access to state specific sector data at a reduced rate;
- Speakers for annual conferences and training workshops (depending on availability of the National Council’s staff) for a reduced-rate honorarium and actual travel costs only.