World Class-Grants Management - Self-Service Data Visualization and Discovery
Altum uses technology to help governments, philanthropic organizations, and communities make the world a better place.
At our heart, we are a company that empowers people and organizations to make the world a better place. We believe that our combination of technology and business acumen can help organizations do much more with their data—from making better decisions to working smarter and not harder.
We truly believe that the secret of our success has been our people. We have always hired the best talent we can find based on the combination of personality, skills, and the “it” factor. We can teach employees to code and integrate systems, but we cannot instruct them in commitment, compassion, and caring. Our strategy has worked, because our clients clearly love our people, too.
Streamline your grantmaking processes. Choose the best tool for your organization’s needs.
Altum has hand-selected three grants management tools that can meet all your needs and make your life easier, Easygrants, PhilanTrack, and proposalCENTRAL.
We will help you save time and money by:
- Automating your processes to be simpler, more consistent and transparent, and substantially more efficient (up to 50% shorter cycle times)
- Embedding business rules and processes that will preserve your organization’s knowledge, minimize the impact of staff turnover, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Making it easy to objectively quantify and report on the performance of grants, programs, and processes
- Integrating grant data seamlessly with internal and external systems, and using flexible configuration tools that will adapt to organizational changes.
Manage your grantseeking activities more efficiently and redirect resources to programs and services delivered. Altum has tools that help grant recipient organizations streamline the process, from initial funder research, through final progress report.
We help you increase your grantseeking efficiency by:
- Searching for new potential funding opportunities, learning more about prospective grant funders, and tracking contact information and interactions with existing and potential funders
- Tracking all tasks related to building relationships with funders, writing grant requests, managing grants, and reporting to funders—including automated email reminders prior to due dates
- Writing proposals and easily repurposing information from past proposals using PhilanTrack’s “Find Similar Questions” functionality to save time and build institutional knowledge and memory
- Storing all grant-related documents in an easily accessible online location to ensure quick access to the most current version of funder-requested documents.