About Nonprofit Connect
Nonprofit Connect links the nonprofit community to education, resources and networking so organizations can more effectively achieve their missions.
What We Do
We are a regional association uniquely serving individuals in the management of nonprofit organizations. We currently have more than 5,000 professional members from over 600 organizations representing local, regional and national nonprofit organizations of all sizes, as well as for-profit businesses and community funders.
- professional development programs,
- nonprofit management resources
- and a regional nonprofit job board.
Distinctively, Nonprofit Connect unites nonprofits, foundations, community and business leaders in a way that's rare across the country to strengthen their organizations and impact the future of Kansas City and the nonprofit sector.
We work hard to evaluate and advance our programs and resources. By making an impact on the nonprofit sector, we're ultimately making an impact on Kansas City.
- In 2016 our educational programs engaged 5,280 nonprofit professionals, board members and volunteers.
- Over half of our programs are provided free of cost.
- As of May 2017 we serve 643 members, including 492 nonprofits and 75 businesses.
- 91% of members feel like Nonprofit Connect has impacted their organization's ability to better achieve its mission.
When you join Nonprofit Connect, you're immediately connected to a network of over 5,000 nonprofit and business professionals. As a member, you gain access to a menu of valuable member benefits that help your organization achieve and excel.
We offer affordable membership for nonprofit organizations, and the businesses, consultants and funders that serve the nonprofit community. Learn more.