The Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations (TANO) is the statewide membership association reflecting and promoting Texas’ growing nonprofit community in all its diversity.Envisioning a Texas Nonprofit Sector that works together to be among the healthiest and most vibrant in the nation, TANO’s concern and focus is every nonprofit entity within our state no matter its size or budget, urban or rural location. Our mission is to connect, strengthen, and support the nonprofit community for the public good of Texas.
We help nonprofits:
- Manage and lead more effectively
- Collaborate and exchange solutions
- Save money through group buying opportunities
- Engage in critical policy issues affecting the sector
- Achieve greater impact in their communities
TANO is proud to be affiliated with the National Association of Nonprofit Organizations and with the Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Join TANO!
- Amplify your voice. Join your nonprofit peers in advancing critical policy issues affecting the nonprofit sector in your state and communities.
- Make an Impact. It’s all about achieving your mission. With the right skills and tools, you can measure your nonprofit’s effectiveness and communicate the value your nonprofit brings to your community.
- Join the Conversation. Network with your peers: share ideas, and exchange solutions online.
- Increase Resources. Get information on funding opportunities, marketing and communications.
- Grow! Learn Leadership Skills. Acquire new skills, hear about trends that matter as you lead your organization into the future, and as you strengthen your own leadership skills, help build a stronger nonprofit sector in your state.
- Save Money. Benefit from discounts on products and services that are available only to members of the state association.
- Save Time. Get fast and reliable answers to your management and governance questions.
- Foster Collaboration. Create strategic partnerships to serve your clients more effectively.
- Strive for Excellence. Honor standards of ethical practice, accountability and transparency that advance the sector.
- By joining the Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations, you automatically become an Affiliate Member of the National Council of Nonprofits & The Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
For Member Services please contact 210.906.TANO (8266) or email email@example.com.
A TANO Membership offers over $1,500 in benefits and discounts.