Membership Value Program (MVP)
The Membership Value Program (MVP) is a great way for partner organizations to add value to the benefits they already offer to their constituent organizations, field offices, and/or members. Through MVP, partner organizations purchase a volume of GrantStation Memberships at a significant discount for their constituent organizations.
These GrantStation Memberships include an annual subscription to the GrantStation Insider, as well as complete access to GrantStation's full suite of online grant research resources. MVP Members can search GrantStation's online databases for private and governmental funding opportunities, in addition to using GrantStation's tutorials and articles to complement their grant writing and grant development strategies.
Current Members of GrantStation's MVP
- Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN)
- American Grant Writers Association
- Assistance League
- Child Welfare League of America (CWLA)
- Children's Alliance
- Florida Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Inc.
- Hawai'i Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations
- Maine Association of Nonprofits (MANP)
- Montana Nonprofit Association
- National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics
- National Cooperative of Health Networks (NCHN)
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- New Jersey State League of Municipalities
- New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (NYCON)
- New York Library Association
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofit Association of the Midlands
- Nonprofit Connect
- North Dakota Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Providers' Council
- Social Enterprise Alliance (SEA)
- Texas Library Association
- United Charitable Programs (UCP)
- Utah Nonprofits Association
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Wyoming Nonprofit Network
MVP Purchase Options and Rates
MVP is a simple program to maintain, requiring minimal staff involvement from partner organizations once the program is implemented. One- and two-year packages are available. Rates are based on the number of constituent organizations that will receive Memberships.
|MVP Cost per Membership|
|Number of Memberships||One-time Set Up Fee||1-year contract||2-year contract|
|50 – 300||$250.00||$50.00||$47.00|
|301 – 600||$350.00||$40.00||$37.00|
|601 – 1000||$450.00||$30.00||$27.00|
|1001 – 1500||$550.00||$20.00||$18.00|
For additional information, email David Preis, Director of Operations, or call toll-free: 877-784-7268.