Winning Grant Proposal
These award-winning proposals feature a compelling narrative; a strong, workable plan ready to implement; and a succinct, complete, and engaging executive summary.
There was a tie for the grand prize winner:
- Amy McDaniel, M.A., M.Phil., M.S.H.E. for the Lampasas County Higher Education Center
- Keri McDonald for Austin Sunshine Camps
See the Grand Prize winning grant proposals:
- Judy Riffle, Ed.D. for Santa Cruz Grants & Consulting, LLC/Sunnyside Unified School District
- Violet S. Rush for CAP Tulsa
- Anthony (Tony) Spearman-Leach for Montgomery Community Media/Montgomery County Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Marcy Luedtke, MSW for MVNA/Hospice of the Twin Cities/Hospice of the Valley
Members of GrantStation or the Grant Professionals Association currently have access to the other submitted grant proposals via our Writing a Powerful Grant Proposal article located in the Members area of GrantStation.
Thanks and appreciation to both the participants and the reviewers.
Brought to you by by the Grant Professionals Association and GrantStation