Are you tired of the “spray and pray” approach to fundraising? Does your organization rely on the “throw it all out there and hope something sticks” method?
If your organization desires to consistently raise substantial funds, then you need a strategic plan. In this webinar, Marie Palacios, Lead Consultant at Funding for Good, will outline why every organization needs a well-crafted strategic plan and how to use it to leverage both dollars and donors.
Marie will break down the top ways a strategic plan contributes to fundraising success and what donors are looking for in your written plan. You will walk away with actionable tips and tools to cover the cost of your next planning process.
In this webinar, you will:
- learn why a well-crafted strategic plan is the greatest tool in an organization’s fundraising toolkit;
- confirm why many donors request a copy of your strategic plan;
- discover what donors are looking for in your plan;
- explore strategic planning terms that increase your chances of funding;
- understand why many donors are willing to fund an organization’s strategic planning process;
- learn how to leverage dollars to fund your next strategic planning process; and,
- access a variety of free tools and templates to help your organization grow for good.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.
Over the past two decades, she has worn every hat imaginable in the nonprofit world: volunteer, board member, program director, executive director, and development consultant. Marie combines her experiences and expertise to help organizations grow for good. She is bilingual and uses her language skills to advocate for the Latino community, teach Spanish for Professionals courses, and offer consulting services in Spanish.
Her passions include program design, strategic planning, support for beginner nonprofits, board development, and fundraising.