Volunteers can be an incredible resource for your organization. They can help you build capacity, save money, and enhance community engagement.
Unfortunately, if you don’t use volunteers wisely, you’re likely wasting their time and talents.
With 72% of volunteers only working with one organization each year and most volunteers providing financial support in addition to their time, it's crucial that you make the most of this invaluable resource.
Following the right process will help you develop a solid volunteer program that delivers results and enhances your engagement with the community. In this webinar, Mindy Muller of Community Development Professionals will explore the basics of good volunteer programs and how to effectively integrate volunteers into your organizational structure.
- strategies for recruiting, onboarding, and training volunteers;
- principles for effective management so you’re making the most of volunteers’ talents; and,
- retention strategies to utilize so volunteers make your organization the one they choose to return to year after year.
You’ll walk away ready to develop a volunteer program that delivers results, engages your community, and increases your organization’s long-term sustainability.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.