The approach section in your grant proposals must be clear, specific, and realistic.
It should also be aligned with the needs you previously identified, your proposed outcomes, your budget, and the funder’s requirements.
With so many factors to consider, it's easy to make mistakes and write an approach that has insufficient detail or is misaligned with other portions of your proposal.
During the TargetED, Alice Ruhnke will show you how to build an approach that inspires confidence in your program and shows it is well-planned, feasible, and builds on community assets.
- what an approach section is and how it relates to the rest of your application;
- common components of an approach section and how to write them;
- an explanation of best practices and how they can strengthen your approach;
- how to write an approach that will mirror your budget; and,
- best practices in developing partnerships—a critical component of grant success.
You’ll walk away ready to communicate an approach that is clearly aligned with the rest of your proposal and the funder’s desires.
TargetEDs are designed with beginners in mind. This session contains 30 minutes of practical teaching and 15 minutes of Q&A with Alice. It’s perfect for any member of a nonprofit organization seeking to strengthen their proposal writing skills.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.