Developing a strategic approach for each project or program (even general operating expenses) that needs funding will, simply put, result in a higher rate of success. Join GrantStation's CEO, Cynthia Adams, in this information-packed training focused on a step-by-step process to help you develop your grantseeking calendar for 2022-23. With so many unknowns when it comes to fundraising, having a strong grantseeking plan in place is essential to keeping your organization financially healthy.
Our learning objectives for this training are to:
- identify tools and resources to help build a solid grantseeking program;
- develop a grants research process that is both consistent and efficient;
- consider different strategic approaches to funding each program or project; and,
- develop a plan of action in order to secure the funds needed.
If you are concerned about your fundraising plan for the coming year to 18 months, consider developing a solid, grantseeking approach that will provide reliable income for the foreseeable future.
This webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 21, 2022.
GrantStation is a GPCI Accepted Continuing Education Provider. Full participation in this webinar is applicable for 1.5 pts points in Category 1, Education. Click to learn more about obtaining your GPCI credit.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.