This workshop, presented by Maryn Boess, Founder of GrantsMagic U, offers a powerful way of thinking about and assessing the work your organization does-—and a simple, step-by-step process for communicating the impact of your work to funders, partners, and the community at large.
The Change Map and Bottom-Up Logic Model are two powerful, practical tools that help community agencies organize resources toward change and diagnose misalignments between action and impact. Using these tools together, you can create a visual framework for meaningful, measurable collective impact in a challenging and changing environment—and organize your resources to achieve it.
In this engaging, interactive session Maryn will:
- introduce a very big-picture context called The Change Map—bigger than the Logic Model, even bigger than your mission!—for articulating exactly what your organization does and why it matters;
- explain why the Logic Model is the indispensable do-it-all power tool for planning, managing, and evaluating all your community work—grant proposal or no grant proposal; and,
- demonstrate how to use your X-ray vision to expose the essential “bones” of the Logic Model structure and exactly how all the pieces fit together. (PLUS you’ll get hands-on practice constructing a Logic Model right on the spot.)
You’ll see how flipping the Logic Model on its side to create “The Bottom-Up Logic Model” turns it into a powerful lens for spotting, diagnosing, and fixing problems in your program plans and change initiatives.
BONUS: Collaboration Logic Model—You’ll learn how the Bottom-Up Logic Model can be used to map out the work of your community teams and partnerships to make sure you maximize your collective impact.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.