This workshop, presented by Maryn Boess, Founder of GrantsMagic U, offers a powerful way of thinking about and assessing the work your organization does-—and a simple, step-by-step process for communicating the impact of your work to funders, partners, and the community at large.
The Change Map and Bottom-Up Logic Model are two powerful, practical tools that help community agencies organize resources toward change and diagnose misalignments between action and impact. Using these tools together, we can create a visual framework for meaningful, measurable collective impact in a challenging and changing environment—and organize our resources to achieve it.
In this engaging, interactive session Maryn will:
- introduce a very big-picture context called The Change Map—bigger than the Logic Model, even bigger than your mission!—for articulating exactly what your organization does and why it matters;
- explain why the Logic Model is the indispensable do-it-all power tool for planning, managing, and evaluating all our community work—grant proposal or no grant proposal; and,
- demonstrate how to use our X-ray vision to expose the essential “bones” of the Logic Model structure and exactly how all the pieces fit together. (PLUS you’ll get hands-on practice constructing a Logic Model right on the spot!)
You’ll see how flipping the Logic Model on its side to create “The Bottom-Up Logic Model” turns it into a powerful lens for spotting, diagnosing, and fixing problems in our program plans and change initiatives.
BONUS: Collaboration Logic Model—You’ll learn how the Bottom-Up Logic Model can be used to map out the work of your community teams and partnerships to make sure you maximize your collective impact.
GrantStation is a GPCI Accepted Continuing Education Provider. Full participation in this webinar is applicable for 1.5 pts points in Category 1, Education. Click to learn more about obtaining your GPCI credit.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.