Needs Assessments and Feasibility Studies
Do your plans pencil out? Do you have the horsepower to get through? Before you start to raise funds, it is important to assess what your organization should build and what it can sustain. For most, this includes a needs assessment followed by a feasibility study. A needs assessment examines operations and programs to determine your current and future capacity and demand, and the external factors that will impact both.
A feasibility study will help you determine the financial capacity of your organization and its donor prospects.
In this webinar you will learn to:
- identify why you might need these formal assessments;
- understand what data is gathered to establish needs and feasibility; and,
- know what you should come away with from these assessments.
Find out what to expect during these pre-campaign preparations from real-world examples as well as how to get the most out of the preparations. There also will be time for your questions.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.