In this 60-minute webinar, Stephanie Sample will explore tools and strategies to increase nonprofit staff compensation. We will identify how compensation impacts staff retention and charity ratings, as well as grant proposal success. This webinar is designed for nonprofit professionals, staff managers, executive directors, and board members.
Topics covered include:
- historical context of inequity in nonprofit pay;
- trends in nonprofit compensation and staff retention;
- sector-wide impact of the "Overhead Myth";
- funders’ perspectives on compensating for staff salaries; and,
- what staff want: creative ideas for compensation packages.
Walk away with:
- resources for nonprofit performance and compensation practices;
- examples of foundations that fund nonprofit salary upgrades;
- practical ideas for negotiating competitive staff salary increases; and,
- tools for educating your board and/or donors about allocating for staff salaries.
You will receive one GrantStation email:
1. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
All webinars are recorded.