Ten “Magic Wand” questions to transform your good ideas into grant proposals that get funded!
Have a good idea you'd love to turn into a great grant proposal, but not sure how? Join veteran grants pro and grantmaker Maryn Boess as she shares the ten simple, powerful "Magic Wand'' questions at the heart of every single grant proposal. These questions will transform your good ideas into clear, compelling, and fundable project plans—and jump-start your grants success.
You'll be introduced to the simple but incredibly powerful one-page Magic Wand template that's won grants of $2,000, $30,000, $144,000, and much more for nonprofits like yours.
- the seven questions that bring clarity, depth, and power to your own best thinking about a successful project or funding need;
- how the right questions can give you "x-ray vision" into the minds of grantmakers, so you can deliver exactly what they really want every time;
- the one question that helps you quickly zero in on those grantmakers most likely to say an enthusiastic "YES!" to your request for funding; and,
- six surprising, powerful ways nonprofits have discovered (and you can borrow!) to put this Magic Wand to work for the causes they serve.
We'll also bust the following grantseeking myths:
- the Myth of the A+ Proposal;
- the Myth of the Hard-Working Grantmaker; and,
- the Myth of It's-Just-Wrong-to-Be-Messy.
Whether you're a complete grants newbie or a long-time grants pro, this webinar will provide you with the exact planning template to transform your good ideas into great grant proposals that get funded.
BONUS: Writer's block slowing you down? Maryn will share a simple, powerful technique to bust through writer's block and liberate your own creative forces (and those of your team members) to bring forth your very best, clearest thinking around your grants plans.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.