If you canceled events in 2020 and 2021 or if COVID-19 has negatively impacted your annual or project-oriented fundraising, consider capital campaign solicitation strategies to raise the large donations you need. By integrating capital campaign strategies into your fundraising efforts, you will set goals, identify prospects, create materials, and then educate, cultivate, solicit, and steward donor prospects at an appropriate level.
CampaignCouncil.org President Kevin Wallace and consultant Melissa Sais will lead you through the process of using capital campaign solicitation strategies to advance your efforts and answer your questions in this free one-hour session. Going through this process may even prepare you, and your staff and board, to enter that capital campaign you have been considering.
During the webinar you will:
- learn to translate the steps of a capital campaign into your everyday fundraising;
- identify the cohesive materials that will carry you through the effort;
- gain an understanding of the donors on whom to focus using data and research; and,
- learn new strategies to cultivate, ask, and steward those donors at an appropriate level and in a personal way.
This webinar is designed to help small to medium-sized nonprofits that do not have major gift ($10,000+) fundraising experience or capital campaign experience.
You will receive one GrantStation email:
1. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
All webinars are recorded.