Are you new to proposal writing or do you find yourself writing proposals without success?
This free webinar will give you a comprehensive introduction to proposal writing, outline what should be included in each proposal component, and help you steer clear of the most common pitfalls. This fast-paced online event will provide an overview of the building blocks necessary for a strong grant proposal.
As funding becomes more difficult to secure, nonprofit organizations face significant challenges to fulfilling their missions. In this webinar, Amanda Pearce of Funding for Good, Inc., will review the questions you need to answer prior to searching and applying for grant funds, outline the seven basic elements of most proposals, and show you how to match your needs to funder priorities.
In this one-hour event, you will learn how to create a successful grant proposal by:
- determining if your organization is prepared to apply for grant funding;
- describing the seven major elements of most grant proposals;
- being proactive in your proposal writing instead of reactive;
- writing a data-based description of the problem your nonprofit cares about;
- defining specific, measurable outcomes; and,
- exploring options for answering the sustainability question and creating evaluation methods.
You will receive one GrantStation email:
1. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
All webinars are recorded.
Mandy has taken her passion and expertise for fundraising to the development field and shared it with individuals and organizations for over two decades through executive coaching, strategic and development planning, seminars, and specialized consulting programs.
Her business model is centered on her key values: honesty, efficiency, direct communication, and bringing dollars to local communities. Funding For Good, Inc. continues to create sustainability and build capacity for organizations across the country through the effective sharing of the knowledge and skills required to generate success. Mandy lives in Hickory, NC, with her husband and their dogs, who share her enthusiasm for the outdoors.