In this 90-minute training, Stephanie Sample, Founder and CEO of Sample Consulting Studio, will introduce a concept called futures thinking and explore how it can directly increase grant revenue streams. She will also identify how COVID-19 has changed funding practices and demonstrate how your grant proposal writing, nonprofit storytelling, and communication with funders can evolve to attract and retain funding.
The following topics will be covered:
- how to examine potential outcomes by identifying trends and new funding patterns, increasing your ability to adapt quickly in the present;
- how futures thinking applies to increasing grant revenue streams;
- a quick checklist to identify where your organization spends its mental energy: past, present, or future; and,
- communication with funders in the COVID-19 era.
You will walk away with:
- real time exercises to expand innovative thinking;
- examples of nonprofits that pivoted and attracted more grant revenue during the pandemic;
- examples of current open RFPs that indicate a new culture of funding;
- an increased ability to identify nascent trends and be the first to respond; and,
- examples of scenario-based grant projections to present to leadership teams.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.