In this 90-minute training Stephanie Sample will introduce a concept called futures thinking and explore how it can prepare your organization to identify and receive gifts from major donors. We will discuss how COVID-19 has impacted major donor giving and demonstrate how your nonprofit storytelling, digital footprint, and donor communications can attract and retain major donor funding.
Topics covered include:
- an introduction to futures thinking: How to examine potential outcomes by identifying trends and increasing our ability to adapt quickly in the present;
- how futures thinking applies to increasing major donor revenue streams;
- signals of the future: major donors giving six and seven figure gifts to nonprofits; and,
- communication with major donors in the COVID-19 era.
You will walk away with:
- real time exercises to expand innovative thinking;
- examples of nonprofits that attracted major donor gifts in the pandemic;
- examples of current wealth identification platforms and tools to locate major donors; and,
- an increased ability to identify new signals and trends in the realm of major donor giving.
This training would benefit executive directors, development directors, or major gifts officers who are charged with soliciting from high net worth individuals.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.