The Culture and Practices of Successful Grantseeking Organizations
What does it take to be a successful grantseeking organization? Success in grantsmanship involves much more than being able to write a good proposal. As an organization, you must also have the right culture, the right values, the right tools, and the right resources in place to support your grantseeking process and manage your grant-funded programs and services well on behalf of your funder and the community you serve.
In this lively, interactive session, Maryn Boess will explain how to lay the groundwork for effective grantsmanship in both your organization's culture and its practices.
- You'll understand the importance of mission-driven grantsmanship—and why its opposite will undermine your organization's health and success.
- You'll be able to identify your organization's needs and resources to support a systematic and strategic grantseeking process.
- You'll gain a clear, powerful, flexible framework for developing and strengthening financial and program accountability.
BONUS: You’ll be introduced to GrantsMagic U’s exclusive Grants Readiness Assessment Checklist—a detailed tool to help you identify what vital grants-readiness resources and practices are already working well in your organization, and where changes and improvements need to be made in order to make sure your organization is truly “grants ready”!
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.