Relationships are the life-blood of the charitable sector. It doesn’t really matter what segment of the market you work in (individuals, foundations, corporate giving, or even online fundraising).
A successful and long-lasting donor partnership almost always boils down to a few key ingredients: a basic alignment of interest, engagement with the right stakeholder, ongoing cultivation/stewardship, and – of course – a well-timed “ask.”
This webinar will show you how to develop your “prospect pipeline,” bring new donors to the table, and enable repeat giving.
Participants will learn how to:
- assess the alignment of a prospect;
- develop an optimal outreach strategy for each prospect;
- engage effectively with their prospects over time; and,
- recognize and steward donors to enable long-term giving.
Who will benefit?
This webinar is targeted towards beginner to intermediate-level:
- major gift officers;
- executive directors;
- board members; and,
- prospect researchers.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 11, 2020.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.