You know your organization's arts education programs make an indelible impact in your community, and yet winning grants for these programs isn't always an easy task. Fundraising for an arts organization presents its own set of unique challenges—but knowing where to look for funders and what approach to take can make all the difference.
In this webinar, Elevate's Deputy Supersiving Director of Grant Writing, Ava Knox, will share the tools, knowledge, and guidance you need to write a winning grant proposal for your arts education program—all of which she gleaned after spending over a decade as a performer, teaching artist, and fundraiser with nonprofit organizations in both California and the DC region.
Specifically, we'll walk you through:
- how to find and secure arts funding;
- the different types of funding, plus the pros and cons of pursuing each one;
- tips for cultivating and persuading arts funders;
- how to leverage arts partnerships; and,
- an overview of grant strategy, and how to write a winning proposal.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.
Ava is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and Emerging Arts Leaders DC. She earned a Master of Arts in Arts Administration from Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) and graduated cum laude with a BFA in Acting from Brooklyn College.