Building a grants program is both high-stakes and time-intensive. But how can you tell if your grants program is working and raising as much money as it can? In this webinar, Alayna Buckner, a grantwriting expert at Elevate, will teach you how to measure the success of your grant strategy and help you avoid inadvertently leaving money on the table.
In this webinar we'll show you how to:
- establish the right timeline and goals for measuring progress;
- weigh opportunity costs and know which opportunities are worth pursuing; and,
- measure and interpret returns from grants.
This training is ideal for grantwriters, development professionals, and other nonprofit leaders who want a better understanding of how to develop a grant strategy, measure grant program outcomes, and set attainable fundraising goals.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
Recommended browsers for attending webinars are Chrome or Firefox. Safari, IE, and others can be problematic.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.