When it comes to streamlining your accounting process, utilizing the download feature in QuickBooks is a huge game changer and will literally cut the time you spend dealing with your books in half. Do you have debit or credit cards you use for your organization? Imagine this: Rather than entering each charge or debit manually, every day when you arrive at work, each transaction from the day before is sitting in a holding area in Quickbooks, waiting for you to assign it to an account and add it to your books. QuickBooks even suggest how to assign transactions based on past transactions to the same vendor, or using rules that you can set up. Additionally, if someone uses a credit or debit card, you know it. No more surprises!
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, present this one of a kind and highly requested webinar.
In this session, Gregg will cover:
- How to connect your bank and credit card account to your QuickBooks
- Downloading of transactions for free
- Pointing downloading transactions to account, programs, and grants
- Creating "rules" in QuickBooks so that the downloaded transactions are preassigned to the correct categories
- Matching downloaded transactions that have already been entered manually to avoid double entry
- Matching downloaded deposits (bank accounts only) to existing items in QuickBooks
- Your questions
Don't miss this opportunity! You will be VERY glad you joined us.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
Recommended browsers for attending webinars are Chrome or Firefox. Safari, IE, and others can be problematic.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.