Does the prospect of going through a financial statement audit scare the heck out of you? Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly what the auditor will be asking and expecting from you BEFORE they arrive….and be ready with everything they need? Wouldn’t it be cool if you could easily give them everything right from within your QuickBooks file?
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in auditing nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, present this one of a kind and highly requested webinar! Gregg’s firm audits over 30 nonprofits a year!
In this must-see session, we will cover:
- A complete list of what your auditor will need – beyond the list they initially give you
- How to generate these items quickly and easily right from QuickBooks
- How to attach copies of Grant Agreements and bills from vendors right into QuickBooks
- Understanding what an auditor typically asks and what are the answers we are looking for
- Best practices for internal controls
- Any questions you’ve always wanted to ask your auditor but were afraid too for fear of creating a problem
Don’t miss this opportunity! You will be VERY glad you came!
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.