Do you struggle to send IRS-required thank you letters out to your donors? Did you know that you can actually send IRS-compliant donor thank you letters directly out of QuickBooks by either print or email? You can even do it with one click at the same time you are recording the donation!
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in auditing nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, present this one of a kind and highly requested webinar! Gregg’s firm audits over 30 nonprofits per year.
In this must-see session, we will cover:
- what is legally required to be on a donor thank you letter;
- how to set up letter templates in QuickBooks that are IRS-compliant;
- how to email or print these letters directly out of QuickBooks;
- how to generate reports at year end for donors that list their donations; and,
- how to deal with special event tickets when only a part of the payment is a donation.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.