LIVE Workshop: Tracking Restricted Grants in QuickBooks (DESKTOP Version)
Do you receive grants that are restricted in some way? Do you struggle to complete grant spending reports at the end of a grant period? Do you spend hours going through transactions and payroll reports trying to figure out which expenses were paid for from a grant? And what about grants with a budget by account that must be adhered to?
By simply setting up a few things, you can easily get a P&L for each of your restricted grants (compared to budget if you’d like). You can also see reports for your grants all on one screen and in real time. All of this and more can be easily tracked right in your QuickBooks software.
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, deliver one of his most popular webinars exclusively for us!
During this webinar, you will learn:
- how and where to set up your grantors;
- how to enter grant revenue;
- how to point expenses to a grant;
- how to enter grant budgets;
- how to generate and memorize reports on your grants; and,
- how to deal with future year grants received this year that make it look like you made much more money than you did.
Don’t miss this opportunity. You will be very glad you came!
CPAs earn 1.5 hours of CPE credit for the live workshop.
Note: This session is for informational purposes only and is not intended as tax or financial advice. Always consult a tax professional to learn how tax laws apply to your organization.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.