Are you tracking your volunteers' contact information somewhere? What about the hours they worked? What they did? Many grantors will allow volunteer hours to count towards meeting the matching requirements for a grant, so it is important to keep track of volunteer activity.
All of this information can be easily tracked right in your QuickBooks software. To help you with this process, we are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, deliver one of his most popular webinars exclusively for us.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- set up your volunteers in QuickBooks either manually or by import;
- query to find a volunteer that possesses a skill that you may need;
- set up and enter time for volunteers by activity;
- generate volunteer reports; and,
- get QuickBooks to calculate the exact amount of match created.
Don’t miss this opportunity! You will be VERY glad you came!
CPAs earn 1.5 hours of CPE credit for the live workshop.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.