How to Generate Unrestricted Revenue for Your Organization
Are you looking to diversify your revenue stream? Would you like to increase organizational sustainability by creating recurring, predictable revenue streams for general operating expenses? In this 90-minute training Stephanie Sample, Founder and CEO of Sample Consulting Studio, will introduce social enterprise for nonprofits. She will walk you through the process of identifying organizational assets, strategically selecting an asset to monetize, and developing a business plan around your core competencies.
Topics covered will include:
- how to identify and monetize your organizational assets;
- examples of successful nonprofits with social enterprises;
- components of a social enterprise business plan;
- how your social enterprise impacts your nonprofit mission; and,
- tax repercussions for nonprofit organizations who generate revenue through social enterprise.
You will walk away with:
- a list of your organization's monetizable assets;
- examples of nonprofits that create their own revenue;
- examples of nonprofits that launched social enterprises in the pandemic;
- a format for starting the conversation about social enterprise at your organization; and,
- inspiration and insight into potential revenue streams.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.