This webinar explores how to create concrete strategies to ask for donations. Mindy Muller, President/CEO of Community
Development Professionals, LLC, will explain how to effectively close the sale for new donations and how to relate to different personality types when seeking donations from individuals, businesses, and grantors. Participants will learn how to overcome the fear of the “ask” and ready their organizations to increase donations and investments. This training is appropriate for anyone charged with requesting donations, including volunteers, board members, development professionals, and executive directors.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- recognize and understand key motivations of donors and investors;
- develop working knowledge of social structure and how it relates to donor engagement and investment; and,
- outline specific verbiage and strategy for closing the sale, i.e., asking for a donation.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.