The webinar is designed to help managers and supervisors increase their capacity to manage employees effectively. Mindy Muller, President/CEO of Community
Development Professionals, LLC, will introduce participants to eight key ways to motivate employees to reduce turnover, improve service, and stimulate productivity. This training is appropriate for nonprofit executives, volunteer administrators, managers, supervisors, and board members.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- understand drivers and motivators of charitable staff and volunteers;
- gain an awareness of management styles and impact on employee motivation;
- explore the impact of effective employee engagement in employee performance and retention;
- learn strategies to remove barriers to employee motivation; and,
- acquire knowledge of strategies to effectively motivate employees.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.