Clear, compelling writing is vital to all your on-the-job writing projects—not just grant proposals.
In this fast-paced hands-on webinar, Maryn Boess will offer simple, powerful techniques that will have you writing more clearly, quickly, and confidently right away.
Our focus: Presenting your message in a way that makes it as easy as possible for your reader to understand—so you get the results you want.
Topics in the webinar include:
- the big myths and misconceptions that could be sabotaging your writing without your even knowing it;
- three fundamental strategies for writing so clearly your reader cannot possibly misunderstand your message;
- key techniques and tools to help you organize your material for maximum impact;
- ten steps for busting through the deadly 12-12-12 scenario and bringing your writing to life;
- figuring out who your readers are, what do they need from you, and how do you make sure you deliver; and,
- advice from the top writing pros on editing, proofreading, and revising.
BONUS resource: Everything Else You Always Wanted to Know About Good Writing (But Never Had the Chance to Ask)
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.