Are you ready to launch a new program or revamp an existing one?
Before you overcommit your time or dollars, join Amanda Pearce, with Funding for Good, for a masters class focused on program/project design. In this session you will gain the knowledge and tools needed to design programs/projects that are both effective and efficient.
Learn best practices to grow mission-focused programs that generate awareness, impact, capacity, and community support. This webinar will engage participants in the program design process from A-Z to ensure you have addressed key questions, budgeting, and program impact goals.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- understand key components of the program/project design process;
- evaluate potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing your program;
- craft SMART Program Goals and Objectives;
- implement best practices and strategies to grow mission-focused programs; and,
- access free tools to support your program development initiatives.
This webinar is recommended for nonprofit business owners, executive directors, program managers, mission/ministry leaders, and board members.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.
Over the past two decades, she has worn every hat imaginable in the nonprofit world: volunteer, board member, program director, executive director, and development consultant. Marie combines her experiences and expertise to help organizations grow for good. She is bilingual and uses her language skills to advocate for the Latino community, teach Spanish for Professionals courses, and offer consulting services in Spanish.
Her passions include program design, strategic planning, support for beginner nonprofits, board development, and fundraising.