If you are new to proposal writing, this webinar is for you! During this 90-minute webinar, Alice Ruhnke, founder and owner of the Grant Advantage, will teach you how to use a Program Planning Framework to plan your grant applications so they tell a strong, consistent story. As we go through the Framework, each section of a typical grant application will be highlighted with information on what funders are looking for and tips on how to write that section.
By the time the webinar is over, you will:
- understand what funders are looking for in grant applications;
- be able to decipher confusing grant-related terminology;
- have a usable system to connect all the pieces of an application together; and
- have strategies to infuse your organization's strengths in your proposal to make it strong and competitive.
GrantStation is a GPCI Accepted Continuing Education Provider. Full participation in this webinar is applicable for 1.5 pts points in Category 1, Education. Click to learn more about obtaining your GPCI credit.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.
Alice has raised over $32 million writing federal, state, foundation, and corporate grants and has been in charge of awarding and monitoring federal funds to nonprofit organizations throughout West Virginia. If Alice is not at her computer writing, she can usually be found facilitating trainings for individuals and organizations. Alice is also the author of "Mapping the Course: A Practical Approach to Grant Writing", a step-by-step manual that walks through an entire grant proposal process from start to finish.