Want to learn the ins and outs of in-kind contributions? Not sure what counts as in-kind and what doesn't? Join Gregg Bossen and David Webb for a QuickBooks Made Easy training on how to enter and track in-kind contributions and volunteer hours in QuickBooks.
Topics covered include:
- What is an in-kind contribution
- Why in-kind contributions are important
- Which in-kind contributions should be included in your financial statements and tax returns
- How to value in-kind contributions
- What your responsibilities are for donor reporting
- How to customize fields for tracking your volunteers in QuickBooks
- How to enter time for your volunteers based on type of work.
There will be plenty of time for questions. This webinar will be held on Wednesday, January 17, 2018.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.