Many people assume that marketing is just advertising, but it is so much more. In today's world, everything that you do is marketing, from answering the telephone, to signage, to written materials, to saying thank you. Marketing is imperative to the sustainability and growth of your organization. In this webinar taught by Pat Bohse, participants will:
- understand the importance of having a marketing plan and the elements of a marketing plan;
- develop a template to create a marketing plan for their organization;
- learn the six P's that are elements of every marketing plan: Place, Products, People, Price, Production, and Promotions; and,
- explore a variety of marketing tools to help implement the plan.
This webinar is relevant for anyone who works for a nonprofit and wants their organization to thrive. The webinar will held on Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 2pm EDT.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.