Is the Membership Value Program (MVP) right for your organization?
- Is your organization an alliance or association of nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, libraries, museums, or government agencies?
- Does your organization have twenty-five or more members, chapters, subscribers, clients, patrons, or associate organizations?
- Do you want to provide your members with the tools to find new grantmakers, build a strong grantseeking program, and write winning grant proposals, all at a deep MVP Partner discount?
If you answered yes to these questions, then MVP is for you!
- Your members can build a strong grantseeking program with access to strategic best practices for the new grantwriters in their organizations. GS has detailed tutorials on grants strategy, calendars, decision matrices, and more.
- Experienced grantwriters in your member's organizations can save time. GrantStation’s databases profile thousands of active funders willing to review requests. Tutorials on time saving techniques and tips are also available.
- Each grantmaker profile is carefully vetted by the GS research staff, providing your members with a "hot" list of thousands of potential funders who are accepting requests.
- GrantStation's databases profile grantmakers who give in the U.S. and Canada, as well as internationally.
- Profiles from foundations, corporate giving programs, faith-based grantmakers, association grant programs, giving circles, U.S. state and federal government agencies, and Canadian government agencies are included.