Get Full Membership Access to GrantStation to get all the tools you need for powering your programs!
We provide the resources for all your grantseeking needs, from finding grantmaking leads to submitting the proposal that will win you awards.
- We feature profiles of thousands of grantmakers in an easy-to-read, narrative format.
- Our researchers update these profiles throughout the year, providing you with the most current information available.
- Our researchers are professional writers, who distill the information about each grantmaker, generating the specific information you need to quickly identify the most appropriate funder for your project or program. Learn more about how we create our profiles.
- We note each grantmaker's specific geographic scope, be it national, state, county or city level.
- We offer searchable databases for private and government grantmakers throughout the U.S., Canada, and internationally, all under one roof.
- We have one level of Membership which provides you access to ALL of the resources and tools on the GrantStation website.
- Your search will only return those grantmakers who are actively engaged, accepting unsolicited grant requests in the coming year, and making awards to a variety of organizations.
- You will get targeted search results by using our filters for geography, area of interest, type of support, and more.
- Our search filters uses robust Search Terms based on the language of the grantmaker.
- Our growing set of tools are designed to help you analyze and strengthen your grantseeking program.
- Develop a comprehensive grants program by using our guide on building a grants calendar.
- Create a Decision Matrix to help prioritize your grantseeking so that you are most likely to secure the right funding.
- Get the attention of the grantmakers by writing especially effective proposals after reviewing our online tutorials.
- This section will walk you through the entire process of both grants research and writing the grant proposal, including key proven steps to make your proposals successful.