This webinar will identify the building blocks of a strong budget and explain how nonprofits can easily raise the dollars needed to cover overhead costs. Amanda Pearce, of Funding for Good, will discuss how proper budgeting will propel grant proposals to success and how to use messaging to raise these much-needed funds. You’ll see how to accurately describe, budget, and properly package your programs and projects to effectively secure funds from diversified funding streams.
In this session you'll learn:
- how to write a realistic budget for your organization, programs, and projects;
- the three items most budgets are missing;
- steps to diversifying your funding streams;
- how to express needs to prospective donors in ways that will ignite their passion to support your work; and,
- the top three metrics you should analyze regularly from your budget.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.
Mandy has taken her passion and expertise for fundraising to the development field and shared it with individuals and organizations for over two decades through executive coaching, strategic and development planning, seminars, and specialized consulting programs.
Her business model is centered on her key values: honesty, efficiency, direct communication, and bringing dollars to local communities. Funding For Good, Inc. continues to create sustainability and build capacity for organizations across the country through the effective sharing of the knowledge and skills required to generate success. Mandy lives in Hickory, NC, with her husband and their dogs, who share her enthusiasm for the outdoors.