GrantStation is seeking a part-time Webinar Administrator to assist our Director of Online Education. The person hired for this position would schedule webinars, share webinar hosting, and attend to a myriad of logistics around our fast-growing Online Education program. The position requires someone who is extremely detail-oriented and who possesses excellent verbal and written skills. GrantStation is a cloud-based business, so all staff members work from their own homes. Knowledge of Zoom is preferred but not mandatory. Experience hosting online events is a real plus. See the full job description here and consider being part of our stellar team!
- Set up webinars in Zoom, as scheduled by the Director of Online Education.
- Post webinars to the company website.
- Manage all webinars in Zoom.
- Share hosting for all live webinars.
- Create final report on webinar attendees (payment) and share with presenters.
- Reconcile payments for presenters in QuickBooks in conjunction with the Director of Administration.
- Send quarterly reports of attendees to the Marketing Department.
- Assist Customer Service in trouble-shooting any webinar issues.
- Take on other duties as assigned.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to learn remotely and collaborate effectively.
- Have working knowledge of QuickBooks and Zoom.
- Have knowledge about the nonprofit sector.
- Have experience in hosting online events.
- 20 hours per week, four hours per day, five days per week.
- During the training period, 12pm to 4pm ET. From then on flexible except for when webinars are held, usually on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- $20/hour, with the possibility of increased hourly rate after six-month evaluation.
- Report to Director of Online Education.
Please send questions and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org