In this 60-minute webinar, Stephanie Sample explores tools and strategies to increase nonprofit staff compensation. We identify how compensation impacts staff retention, charity ratings, as well grant proposal success. This webinar is designed for nonprofit professionals, staff managers, executive directors, and board members.
Topics covered included:
* historical context of inequity in nonprofit pay;
* trends in nonprofit compensation and staff retention;
* sector wide impact of the "Overhead Myth";
* funders’ perspectives on compensating for staff salaries; and,
* what staff want: creative ideas for compensation packages.
Walk away with:
* resources for nonprofit performance and compensation practices;
* examples of foundations that fund nonprofit salary upgrades;
* practical ideas for negotiating competitive staff salary increases; and,
* tools for educating your board and/or donors about allocating for staff salaries.