Are your plans realistic? Do you have the resources to actually run a successful campaign?
Before you start to raise funds, it is important to assess what your organization should build and what it can sustain. For most organizations, this means completing a needs assessment followed by a feasibility study.
During this webinar, Kevin Wallace and Carlyn Schulzke of CampaignCounsel.org will show how you can determine your current and future capacity and demand, the external factors that will impact both, and what you need to do to understand the financial capacity of your organization and its donor prospects.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- identify why you might benefit from completing a needs assessment and feasibility study;
- understand what data is gathered to establish need and feasibility; and,
- know what you should come away with from these assessments.
You’ll explore real-world examples so you walk away with an understanding of what to expect during these pre-campaign preparations and how to get the most value out of them.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.