Community nonprofits often struggle to compete with larger organizations for public dollars. This webinar, presented by Mindy Muller, is an opportunity to arm nonprofits with the information needed to make an informed decision about whether or not to pursue these funding options. The webinar will review the structure of public funding from the federal level to the state and local levels, as well as the process of considering the pros and cons of pursuing public funding. Participants will learn more about tapping into public funds, the request for proposal process, and how to prepare, qualify, and apply for public funds. Federal requirements to consider before pursuing public dollars, like OMB Circulars, the Davis-Bacon Act, and environmental reviews, will also be covered. Finally, participants will learn tips on competing for public funds with excellence.
- Learn about public funding streams, including federal, state, and local funding.
- Develop strategies to make intentional decisions about pursuit of public funding.
- Acquire an awareness of additional mandates required when using federal funds.
- Learn about the common request for proposal funding structure.
This session is excellent for nonprofits looking to explore public funding as well as experienced proposal writers looking for a refresher. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.