This webinar will give participants an introduction to the concept of social enterprise and how to employ business principles to make social change. Mindy Muller, President/CEO of Community Development Professionals, LLC, will discuss using social enterprise to raise funds within nonprofits, as for-profit businesses, and how to create a business to employ the hardest to serve residents of a community. This training is appropriate for people interested in launching a mission-driven business, nonprofits considering raising money through social enterprise, or others interested in learning more about applying business principles in mission-driven work.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- develop working knowledge of concepts of social enterprise and entrepreneurship;
- learn various business structures of social enterprise; and,
- explore how to increase organizational impact through deployment of social enterprise constructs.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.