While each funder’s application guidelines will look different from those of other funders, usually they are not that different.
Most funders ask for essentially the same things in their guidelines, also commonly called a Request for Proposals (RFP), a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), or a Request for Applications (RFA).
The key to success is understanding exactly what funders are looking for and knowing how to tailor information to each specific funder’s format so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel for each application.
During this TargetED, Alice Ruhnke will outline how to read an RFP and set up your responses to meet each grantmaker’s instructions.
- important information addressed in a typical RFP;
- strategies to set up an effective proposal writing schedule;
- different terminology that is actually synonymous; and,
- how funders use the RFP to make funding decisions.
TargetEDs are designed with beginners in mind. This session contains 30 minutes of practical teaching and 15 minutes of Q&A with Alice. It’s perfect for any member of a nonprofit organization seeking to strengthen their proposal writing skills.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.